Monday, November 4, 2013

The Gun(s) In Kiana's Handbag!


Ok, maybe I have watched Married To The Mob one too many times...lol. I decided today is Mafia Monday. Today we do what we want & make no excuses for it. At the drive-thru this morning ordering my coffee and bagel, I found myself saying "and don't be stingy with the low fat cream cheese!". You know what? I not only got my bagel toasted to perfection, but the cream cheese was plentiful! Now I know this has nothing to do with fashion, but hey I'm random!...lol. Now let's talk how cute this mesh, high waisted skirt by Gawk! is...Being a major lover of houndstooth, I had to have it. Next thing I knew the rest of the ensemble just fell into place. Now here is the cool part, I pieced this all together from shopping on Marketplace, so that makes me either brilliant or lazy...or both!...lol.  What about the guns, you ask...Well, sometimes a girl just needs a gun...or two! Take no prisoners!

Skin: Glam Affair-Cleo
Hair: Truth-Dylan (Color/Texture Change Hud for Hat)
Skirt: Gawk!-High Waist Skirt
Top: Nyte 'N' Day-Laconic Long Sleeve
Jacket: e!-Carolina Blazer
Stockings: Bax-Soft Shine Pantyhose
Tie: Mandala-Smexy Tie Necklace
Pose & Guns: Bounce This Poses-Girls Guns Pose Pack (Desert Eagle Guns Included)



No comments:

Post a Comment