Monday, May 12, 2014

A Cynful, Redheaded Girl In A BarBie World!

Back off Barbie! There's a new sheriff in town and she's a fiery redhead! Keeping in tune w/ the seasons, Cynful has just released a new "Summer/ Spring Special" edition of the best seller Skinny Jeans. Pretty pastels and neon colors to put some flavor into your favorite looks. Sooo cute w/ the color change hud for belt and buckles, and cuff options. O.M.G. these jeans enhance our already sexy bootys to a whole new level! I've been feeling summery so I felt a sexy, fab, kinda badass look was in order. I was so into my tunes and whipping around in my Barbie car, I accidentally ran over my poor hubby while he was shooting my pic...Heres me offering him my cell to call 911! LOL. Ty Hubby! Muahhhh!


Hair: Lelutka-Rykiel
Piercing: blackLiquid MAKEUP-CHIC Piercing Munroe
Top: Redgrave-Fringe Bikini Top
Jeans: Cynful-Skinny Jeans: Summer/Spring Special-NEW!!!
Shoes: *PROMAGIC*-Wrap It Heels (For SLink High Feet)-NEW!!!
SLink: Hands & Feet
Bag: LETHAL-Rich Fashion Advisory Clutch
Bangles: RYCA-Bracelet TWN
Necklace: RYCA-Mil Platinum
Earrings: Scandalous!
Pose: Pose Me-Haute Pose Pack
Cell Phone: [ZULU]-Pink Mesh
Car: Sweet Bunny-Barbie Car


No comments:

Post a Comment