Monday, May 5, 2014

Fabness @ FUSION!




I have been a styling ninja on other blogs, soooo I thought maybe my blog needed some love. I happened upon the newest round at The Dressing Room FUSION, and O.m.g. if you haven't been there you need to go! So many awesome creations, by some of the most talented designers on the grid. So many great deals and all priced between 40-70L, that you can buy it all! I was inspired by the bold color choices, so I hope you enjoy my summer sass! Ty Cruz, shopping with me and listening to me squeal with delight at matching bag and shoes!!! Muahhhh! (The Dressing Room FUSION , Imogen  (198, 161, 31)

Hair: Truth-Esperanza
Top: Hucci-Nejjo Chain Tank
Pants: Cynful-Skinny Jeans: Neon Red-NEW@ TDRF!!!
Shoes: *YS&YS*-Capri Sabot-NEW @ TDRF!!!
Bag: *YS&YS*-Viareggio Bag-NEW@ TDRF!!!
Nails: MONS-Spring Collection: Galaxy (For SLink Hands)-NEW@ TDRF!!!
Necklace & Bangles: RYCA
Pose: Pose Me-Haute #11
Location: NotSoBad

No comments:

Post a Comment