Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Drifting Away The Afternoon!


Fall is my favorite season because I love the colors! Oranges, olives, mustards, and browns...Or maybe I'm just hungry....lol. Kalli Destiny has been one of my good friends for a long time. Being that she was already an accomplished photographer, when she began to design I knew her textures and style would be epic. I was soooo right! The Cold Shoulder sweater I'm wearing is amazing! The texture is so real looking, you can just feel how warm and comfy it is. Not to mention super stylish. Kalli has added a texture change hud, with some of the most beautiful fall color palettes seen this season. You can literally wear the sweater styled differently every day. Since I'm a casual chick, I paired it with Shabby Cat's newest mesh Boyfriend jeans, and a cute over the shoulder sweater from Tram, and deck shoes from G.Field. The newest and cutest hair from Truth finshed off my ensemble, and I was off for an afternoon stroll! Which btw is courtesy of KaTink Poses...it's a adorable photo scene!

Hair: Truth-Dylan-NEW!!!
Top: Drift: Cold Shoulder Top (Texture Change Hud)-NEW!!!
Shoulder Sweater: Tram: J.I Cardigan (Texture Change Hud)
Pants: Shabby Cat Mesh: Boyfriend Jeans ( Ripped & Non Ripped Versions)-NEW!!!
Shoes: G. Field: Deck Shoes (Color Change Hud)
Background Setting: KaTink Poses & More: Walk Away Autumn Scene
Pose: KaTink Poses & More: Miss Catwalk 1-10 Pack-Pose #8-NEW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment