Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Red Hot Rockabilly!


This is soooo my style! I love everything about RockaBilly. So when Chrissy & Hera Aviatik Morane (Christel Morane & Hera Avaitik), designers/ owners of Delirium Style and Latreia Shoes sent me their items for The Rockabilly Fair...I was beyond stoked! Like a kid at Christmas, I was whipping open boxes! I had a look in mind, and no one was getting in my way. This top is so cute and includes a color change hud with about 10 different choices. These leggings...soooo shiny and trust me they make your booty look awesome! they too have a color change hud with tons of colors. Then came shoes! Seriously, a girl can NEVER have enough shoes. Hera knows this and instead of making a billion, she also includes a color/ texture change hud. These huds have totally revolutionized my SL! Oh and just sayin...the huds themselves are adorable...lil birdies, cupcakes...soooo cute to look at on your screen! Miss Maliah Naidoo, made this epic pinupish pose and completes my ensemble. I have recently been inducted into the "Aviatik-Morane" family, so I couldnt be more honored or proud of all 3 of my beaitiful, talented sisters! XxOo Ladies! Special thanks to my sneaky Hubster, Cruz Quinnell, who snipped & snapped this killer picture while I was afk...<3!

Skin: Glam Affair-Cleo
Hair: Truth-Sassy 2
Nails: Mandala-Milky Collection-Hawthorn Red
Tattoo: Essential Soul-Rock A Love N Luck
Glasses: Glam Affair-50's EyeGlasses Black
Bracelets: Noodles-Plastic Star Bangles
Cigarette: NikotiN Cigarette-Black_Yellow
Top: Delirium Style-Candy TiedTop-Plaid-NEW!!!(Exclusive @ The Rockabilly Fair)
Pants: Delirium Style-Olivia Leggings-Solid-NEW!!! (Exclusive @ The Rockabilly Fair)
Shoes: Latreia Shoes: Peggy Rockabilly-NEW!!! (Exclusive @ The Rockabilly Fair)
Pose: Maliah Naidoo-Single For Kiana-(Exclusive For Me...Lol)

2 comments: